Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Email to a distribution list in Excel - Simple Version Please

Ron de Bruin covers almost all situations you could think of he

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

the sample code should require minimal modification to achieve what you want.

Tom Ogilvy

"Brian" wrote:

I'm trying to do something simple. I want to launch an outlook sendmail form
with the "To" field and "Subject Line" field populated. The list of
addresses are in Excel. I don't want to automatically send the email. But
the distribution string will be created using VBA.

How do I just get the outlook send mail form prepopulated and Ready to send?
The email hyperlink does exactly what I want to do with the exception that
it only sends to one person. I want to send the email to a verified list.

Thanks,