Dave Peterson

You may want to post what you tried.
And if you want to link to a mapped drive letter or the UNC path.

I don't have a network drive to test, but does:

=hyperlink("file:////\\sharename\folder1\folder2")
work?

Anton wrote:

I'm sorry, but unfortunatelly it doesn't work. See I need to make a link to
the folder on the local server, maybe that's a problem. I don't know.
But anyway, Thank you a lot for your respond

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

I used a formula like this:

=HYPERLINK("file:////c:\my documents\excel")

And when I clicked on it, Windows explorer opened to that folder.

Anton wrote:

Hallo,
I have a problem, I need to create the hyperlink from Excel doc. to the
folder, but not to the existing document, is there any way to do it?
Thank you

--

Dave Peterson

--