Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Open Calculator in Office 2008 by vba

Sub Macro1()
Application.ActivateMicrosoftApp Index:=0

Gary''s Student - gsnu2007j

"Shazi" wrote:

Hi,

I need one code to open the calculator, I am using office 2003.

I have one code to open calculator in Office 2000, but its not working
in Office 2003.

Can you advise me how to fix this problem, if I use the same
procedure in Office 2000 and Office 2003.

and also if you tell me the code to open the VBA window from if I have
button in worksheet. in Office 2000 and office 2003.

Thanks and regards.

Shahzad Zafar
Madinah