Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default A workbook of macros which runs on external workbooks.

change the line to this

If bk.Name < ThisWorkbook.Name Then

If thought the original code would run without using the NAME property.

The two macros that you posted looked like they would meant to run
seperately. Because you open the file already with the GetOpenFilename
method in the 1st macro; I assumed when you ran the 2nd macro the two files
were already opened and you didn't want to use the workbook where the macro
was located.

So my code selectes the 2nd workbook that is opened.

"Lostguy" wrote:

Joel,

The code fails at "If bk < ThisWorkbook Then" (Object does not
support method/property).
Also, does this open the Open File dialogue box the same as
GetOpenFilename? That is what I was trying to use.

JLGWhiz: I might just go that route . (Or I can just shorten my
sheetnames.) Thanks!

VR/

Lost