Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Otto Moehrbach[_2_] Otto Moehrbach[_2_] is offline

Default Deleting duplicate rows when creating a CSV automatically

What constitutes a duplicate row? If 2 rows have the same entry in Column
A, does that mean they are duplicates or do you have to look at all 7
columns in each row? HTH Otto
"LostInNY" wrote in message
I need help with deleting duplicate rows of data in columns 1-7 of a new
CSV
file that is created. I have a macro setup to automatically create a CSV
when the workbook is saved. When the CSVs are created I need to delete
the
rows that are duplicate also.