Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Graham H Graham H is offline

Default Setting Criteria in VBA

I have to set criteria for an advanced filter action in a particular way because of the
nature of the data. If I have Field 1 for example as the citeria I have to enter this as
="=Field 1" and it selects the correct data perfectly and I am grateful to Dave Peterson
for making me aware of this. I thought I was on a roll then but hit a wall when I tried to
enter this in a procedure. If Field 1 is in A1 and I want to put the correct format of
criteria reference in cell H1 using VBA, can this be done or do I have to rethink the
filtering concept? I would value any help.

Graham