komatik

Default Hyperlink hell

Hello,

I have an excel2000 work book with numerous worksheets. On each
worksheet I have one column dedicated to hyperlinked jpgs which reside
on the local drive. The hyperlinks worked great, but the images were
opened up in Microsoft Picture Editor even though the jpgs are
associated with Irfanview. I never use Picture Editor it and would
prefer that the jpgs open up in Irfanview (or some other viewer if the
workbook is shared with another user that may not have Picture Editor
installed.). So I uninstalled Picture Editor and now the hyperlinks
are broken (figures) even though the hyperlink is explicit ie
(C:\AmlampGIS\TIL-PAT\LAP\FieldPhotos\LAP04345-16754.jpg) . Now a
couple of other jpgs in the root or other folders of C:\AmlampGIS open
up. What happened?? How to fix? Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
John

--
komatik