Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CAM CAM is offline

Default Run a macro from one excel file to another excel file

Hello,

I am using an Excel 2007 file containing several command buttons I call this
Excel file "AMProcessing". On one particular command button I want to run a
particular vba coding (marco) in the "AMProcessing" workbook that needs to
be used for another Excel file called "CCCardExpense". The vba coding will
do what it needs to do for "CCCardExpense" file. I don't want to put the
vba coding in the "CCCardExpense", because it is a download file "master".
How can I use one Excel file to run the vba coding (macro) for another
Excel file. I want to avoid puting a command button in the toolbar itself.
If I have to open "CCCardExpense" file that's fine, but I want to have it
close automaticlly after the macro is run. Any tips will be appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Cheers,