Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
maple3 maple3 is offline

Default position of inserted picture files in Excel 2007

I have a problem with pictures that move when I try to publish an excel
worksheet to html.
I have an excel template into which I insert 5 separate picture files to
certain locations by using: -

ActiveSheet.Shapes.AddPicture temp1, False, True, Range("graph1").Left,
Range("graph1").Top, 300, 200

I then publish the template using: -

ActiveWorkbook.PublishObjects.Add(xlSourceRange, temp6, "Template",
"$B$1:$K$103", xlHtmlStatic, htm1, "").Publish (True)

Although the pictures are perfectly positioned before publishing, the output
displaces the pictures slightly so that they our out of position. This also
happens when doing a straightforward copy-pastespecial as bitmap.

The really strange thing is that the pictures also move in the source excel
template after publishing or copying.

I have only had this problem in EXcel 2007. In Excel 2003 it worked fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks