Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Finding every instance of a value in a multi-sheet workbook

You can either unhide all the columns/rows or you can loop through the usedrange
of each sheet.

I don't think that there's any middle ground.

Maury Markowitz wrote:

On Jul 3, 10:27 am, Dave Peterson wrote:
How about this suggestion??

If you have to have your own code, look at .findnext in VBA's help.

I did. However, MS, in their infinite wisdom, decided that .FindNext
will not look in hidden cells. The cells I'm looking for are, of
course, hidden. FindNext has all sorts of other problems too, I find
it to be generally unstable in terms of predictable behavior.

BTW, a text editor demonstrated that FlexFind also uses Find/FindNext.

Maury

--

Dave Peterson