Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rich Rich is offline

Default Excel2003 - possible to lock/protect individual cell(s)? maybe wit

Hello,

Is it possible to lock/secure individual cells with VBA code so that
contents can't be changed? Specifically - formulas? Or am I restricted to
password protecting the entire workbook (read only mode)?

I would like to be able to enter data without having to unprotect the
workbook each time, but protect cells that contain formulas. Any advice
appreciated on the best way to secure my project with the least amount of
inconvenience.

Thanks,
Rich