Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
gator gator is offline

Default Adding many textboxes on Form

sorry...this was intended for Access Forms discussion
--
Gator

"Gator" wrote:

I have about 30 textboxes on a form where only a few textboxes wil have
amounts entered per record. I want to see the total in a textbox at the
botton of the form of the current record, where as each record that is
displayed on the form the textbox at the bottom will show that record's
total. The Textboxes are txt1, txt2, txt3, .....
what can i put in the Total txtbox to sum all of these textboxes or do I
need VB.
--
Gator