Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Luke Alcatel[_4_] Luke Alcatel[_4_] is offline

Default display problem with listbox

I use an MSForms ListBox and I've implemented functions to sort the rows
according to column values when I click on a column header. I have found
that after sorting, the displayed rows are in correct sort order but rows
that were scrolled out of view often are not, i.e. those rows are not
repainted. I tried a repaint in the scroll event handler but this did not
correct the problem. How can I force the needed graphical rendering update?

Luke