Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CAM CAM is offline

Default Total or summing in a workbook within a folder

Hello,

I have a folder that contains about 25 workbooks, currently each workbook I
do the sum function and put the work "Total" in column A. Each of the
workbooks may have 1 or 50 rows. I still have open each workbook and put
totals (only two columns for totaling) and the word "Total" in column A. Is
it possible to have a global vba coding to put totals in all the workbook
and have the word "Total"? Any tips or visit a web site will be appreciate.
Thank you in advance. I don't think this is easy.