Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Looping through Looping through is offline

Default Add Hyperlink

I have a working book that contains a lot of job numbers on one sheet and
specific notes related to that job number on another sheet. I want to be able
to automatically add a hyperlink when you click on the job number to jump to
the specific notes on the secondary sheet.

The main job numers are listed in column B of workbork ("MAIN") and notes
are sorted by job number in column A of workbook ("Notes").

I hope there is something possible for this, when the users add notes to the
job they have to manually add a hyperlink. but if a note from another job is
added above the hyperlink cell references changes and thus creates issues in
remapping the hyperlink.

Thanks
Peter