Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Santa-D Santa-D is offline

Default Copy and paste formatting and values only

I have a workbook with a series of array formulas to sum up a large
amount of actuals and budget figures to generate a summary report.

such as:

{=SUM((act.ccb=VALUE('BA Report'!BCostCentre))*(act.ccc=VALUE('BA
Report'!$C19))*(act.ccd=VALUE('BA Report'!BFund))*(act.eb))*-1}

I have a column which has each BCostCentre that I need to report on -
(97 in total)

What I want to do is to filter the summary report on each individual
area, copy the summary report into a new workbook with the formatting
but only retain the values, and save the values based on the
description in a specfic cell.

Can this be easily done?