Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Susan Susan is offline

Default For Each...Loop using Pages in a Multipage Control

i don't think there is a type as "page". anything on a userform is
dimmed as a control. then you can specify what type of control you're
looking for.

like this:

dim oControl as Control

if typeof oControl is MSForms.multipage then..........
if typeof oControl is MSForms.textbox then.........

:)
susan

On Jul 1, 3:16*pm, RyanH wrote:
That seems to work! *Why would my code not work? *Defining pg as a Page
should work I would think.
--
Cheers,
Ryan

"Susan" wrote:
try

dim page as control

:)
susan

On Jul 1, 2:52 pm, RyanH wrote:
I am scattered today. *Yesterday this code was working fine and today it is
not. *I am getting a Type MisMatch Error indicated below, why?

Private Sub cboIllumination_Change()

Dim pg As Page

* * 'disables all three pages
* * * * For Each pg In mpgIllumination.Pages
* * * * * * pg.Enabled = False
* * * * Next pg

Cheers,
Ryan- Hide quoted text -