Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
James8309 James8309 is offline

Default Vlookup Help :)

Hi, everyone

I am trying to do this vlookup by VBA and having a lot of
difficulties.

1. I have two workbooks;
a. Workbook "A.xls"
b. Workbook "Lookup.xls" under C:\My documents\

2. Workbook "A", sheet1 contains the data in column A:A that I have to
look up in Workbook "Lookup", sheet1 column G and lookup result in
column M. Look up results will be in workbook "A", Sheet1, Column B:B.

- This would be in formulae = vlookup(A(n),'[Lookup.xls]Sheet1'$G:$M,
7,false) where (n) represents row number.

3. When number 2 is performed, in Workbook "A", sheet1, column B:B,
some of the result will return #N/A.

Q: How do I make those #N/A results cut out from sheet1 and pasted in
Sheet2 from Cell A3 automatically?

I tried to set lookup ranges and hook up with "do while true" but I
just can't get it.

If anyone can help, that would be great!

Thank you in advance.