Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Troubled User Troubled User is offline

Default Event after update / calculation

I have a spreadsheet with multiple sheets that run as a calculator.

I have an input sheet that routes a single column of information to the
calculator using a hlookup.

After you select a cell (column) the hlookup routes the information to the
calculator. At that point, after all the calculations are run I need copy
the information back from the calculator and store in the correct column.

I have tried using various events but everything returns the values prior to
selecting the particular column.

Any help is appreciated.