Ragdyer

Why not do it the "simple" way, and create a template?

Just take your unused form and:
<File <SaveAs,
And expand the "Save As Type" box at the bottom,
Click on "Template(*.xlt)",
Make sure the filename is what you would want,
Then <Save.

You now have your new, empty form ready for use by simply clicking on,
(Depending on version)
<File <New <General tab,
Or
<File <New <GeneralTemplates <General tab,
And clicking on the filename of your form.

What opens is a *copy* of your form, with a "1" appended to the end of the
filename.
The original is "untouched", and still stored in the templates folder.

You can now use the "copy" and save it, or throw it away.
You can even open multiple "copies" at the same time, each with it's own
individual ID number appended to the filename.

When it comes time to revise or update the template, simply make your
changes to one of the copies, and do *almost* what you did the first time:
<File <SaveAs,
And expand the "Save As Type" box at the bottom,
Click on "Template(*.xlt)",
*Remove* the appended ID number, leaving the original filename intact,
Then <Save.
Of course, you'll now be told that this file already exists, and be asked if
you wish to overwrite it, to which you answer "yes".

--
HTH,

RD

"Ducatisto" wrote
in message ...

Firstly hi all,

I am a complete noob when it comes to excel and am just starting to
enjoy the power it offers. I have created an excel file for work that
needs daily information inputted to calculate manpower hours to
complete the daily tasks and at the end of the day needs to be cleared
of that particular days information and the next days inputted. The
task itself is not too particularly time consuming but I would like to
know if there is way that with the aid of a "button" it would clear all
the relevant information instead of manually deleting it.

Duca

--
Ducatisto
Ducatisto's Profile: