Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
FSt1 FSt1 is offline

Default Copy Fomulas down

hi
formulas return values, they cannot perform actions like copy and paste. you
will have to do this manuallly or via macro.

Regards
FSt1

"Ronbo" wrote:

I have data in columns A:E and corresponding formulas in F:G. Data is added
to columns A:E and I am trying to create a formula that will find the last
formula(s) in columns F:G and copy it down to the end of the data.

I have found numours ways to do this using a static reference in F & G, but
I have to use the last formula in the column to copy down.

Any help is appreciated.

Ronbo