Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ryguy7272 ryguy7272 is offline

Default Send Data From Active Sheet to Closed Sheet on Network

I am trying to find a way to send a range (H4:J6) of data from one
worksheet, which is saved on my desktop, but could be stored anywhere, to a
specific sheet on my firm's network (intranet). Basically, I am trying to
write to a closed workbook on a network drive. I read this resource:
http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/...=envbadacrs2ws

I guess it can be done, but I not sure how to actually implement the
procedure.

I would sincerely appreciate any help that anyone could offer.

The network UNC is:
\\fsrv3\public\Forecast

Regards,
Ryan---