Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
avardaneg avardaneg is offline

Default automate excel to login web pages

I see...
How about if I use "SendKeys" to send the ID+PWD information to the dialog
box?
Would that work?

"JP" wrote:

If it's one of those modeless/emnuless dialog boxes, you probably
won't be able to use these techniques to access that website.

--JP

On Jun 27, 2:12 pm, avardaneg
wrote:
Guys,

I'm trying to do something similar to what Ana was trying to do, the only
difference is that when I go to access the secured website I need, I need to
fill out the user id and password in a separate window that pops up... Any
suggestions on how I can tweak your pieces of code in order to fill out the
id & pwd in this separate window instead of the main window?

Thanks.