Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett[_2_] Don Guillett[_2_] is offline

Default Formula help

On Feb 24, 9:20*am, Martin ©¿©¬
wrote:
Thanks Don
I haven't got the hang of this yet
My columns have a *header row, will that make a difference?
I have selected my range and pasted =SUM($K4,$L4,$N4)<1 into the
formula bar but nothing happens
What do you mean by 'format as desired'
--
Martin
©¿©¬

On Fri, 24 Feb 2012 05:32:41 -0800 (PST), Don Guillett

wrote:
Select your range to format and
formatconditional formatformula is
=SUM($K4,$L4,$N4)<1
format as desired

On Feb 24, 6:38*am, Martin ©¿©¬
wrote:
Hi
Using 2007
I have a spreadsheet with 276 rows (can be variable)
In columns K,L & N, *I have financial amounts some of which are zero
or blank.
What I would like to do is when K,L & N are all zero or blank in the
same row is to highlight this row in colour so that it is easily
recognised

Anyone help please
Thank you
--
Martin
©¿©¬

Pls go back and read my comments again. You use the formula in the
conditional formatting. If, after you try, send to me with details