Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] HammerJoe@gmail.com is offline

Default Macro: how to create label forms inside the worksheet notuserform

Thanks,

I want to add them in amacro dynamically inside a macro.

On Jun 26, 2:58*am, RyanH wrote:
I'm not sure which Excel version you are using, but go to ToolsInsertForm
Controls. *This should get you all the controls you want to add to a
worksheet. *Just click the control you want to add and then click and drag on
the worksheet.

I hope this helps! *If so, please Click "Yes"
--
Cheers,
Ryan

" wrote:
Hi,

I've been searching and all I could find was out to create forms in
userforms.
I would like to create two label boxes in the worksheet.

Can someone shed a light how to create a label form (or a checkbox
form, or text form) in the worksheet?

Thanks