orpheus

Default Enabling Arabic numerals in Excel

I'm hoping someone can help!

I am running MS Office 2003 on Windows XP and have Arabic enabled and
working perfectly throughout my Office 2003 applications, with one
exception. I cannot get Excel to use Arabic numerals. I have tried
everything I've found on this so far - mainly relating to setting the
text direction to 'context' in slightly different ways. The principle
of this worked in Word, but doesn't work for me in Excel. I am getting
somewhat frustrated and hope someone else has an idea of what I am
doing wrong!

Thanks a million in advance

orpheus