steve

Default how to hyperlink text to a cell

I am a new user of microsoft excel and being a health professional I need to
use it for my research purposes. I have to put in a lot of text in each cell
of first column for reference of each row.I would like the entire text in
each cell to be on display when I take the cursor to each cell of the first
column. How do I hyperlink the first two words of the visible text in each
cell of first column to the remaining text typed into that particular cell,so
that when I take the cursor to the first two words in the cell, the remaining
text is displayed in the form of a drop down menu without clicking the
mouse.Also could I make it appear for longer time by clicking it and then
make it disappear by clicking it out . I would greatly appreciate it If you
could answer my question.
thanking you