Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Elliot Elliot is offline

Default Macro programming in Excel

Try the forthcoming "Excel Basics to Blackbelt" www.excel-blackbelt.com
Lot's of gems - catered to Excel 2007 but useful for all prior versions as
well.

"CarlosD_LongIsland" wrote:

I'd like to get a recommended source of info (books,CD's, etc.) where I can
learn how to program macros in Excel. I know the embedded recording method,
but I need to program spcial activities i.e. in a given table, move the
cursor until a certain value is found and if so delete the row. Basically, I
need to know the language syntax, the method of inserting and saving the
macro, its availability for other spreadsheets, etc.
Thanks
--
CarlosD_LongIsland