Ducatisto

Default Clearing entered information

Firstly hi all,

I am a complete noob when it comes to excel and am just starting to
enjoy the power it offers. I have created an excel file for work that
needs daily information inputted to calculate manpower hours to
complete the daily tasks and at the end of the day needs to be cleared
of that particular days information and the next days inputted. The
task itself is not too particularly time consuming but I would like to
know if there is way that with the aid of a "button" it would clear all
the relevant information instead of manually deleting it.

Duca

--
Ducatisto
Ducatisto's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26976