Gord Dibben

Excel has 256 columns and 65536 rows per worksheet.

To import more would require VBA to spread the data over more than one sheet.

Search google for code.

Alternative.........cut your data file into manageable chunks.

Alternative.........Use Excel's Query features to bring in smaller pieces.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 11:47:40 -0800, "Westontony"
wrote:

I am trying to copy a floppy containing data into a Excel
worksheet. I keep getting the message 'all file is not
loaded'. How do increase the default size of a worksheet
to enable the floppy to download all of the data?