Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul Paul is offline

Default Userform and textboxes

Hi,

I'm working on a form which contains times and dates.

I got about 40 textboxes and after each textbox there is a commandbutton
which brings up a calender where people can fill out there times and dates by
clicking on it and it will fill out the times in the form. This works fine
for one entry in one textbox but........
I'm using a class module, I got from this forum, to call the calendar. So I
got one module that is used by 40 commandbuttons for 40 different textboxes.

Now I would like to achieve that I can designate for each commandbutton
where the calendar puts it's values after clicking

Is this possible? Anybody got any idea?

Thanks,

Paul