Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
A Mad Doberman A Mad Doberman is offline

Default VBA help

On Jun 23, 1:38*pm, Mike B. wrote:
In excel:

Inputs:
C8-- button can change value to 1 or 0
C9-- =A3 (which can either be a 1 or 0)

Output:
C10-- =IF(C8=1,0,IF(C9=1,1,0))

Dilemma:
When C10 is equal to 1, I want D10 to read "LATCHED". However, when C10
turns back into a 0 by changing the inputs, I want D10 to still read
"LATCHED". I want to be able to do this without buttons, requiring the use of
Worksheet_Change or something manner which I have no idea about.

Thanks in advance

without a more detailed description of your conditions, it's difficult
to help. However, it seems like you could accomplish what you are
describing by adding AND conditions to your IF statement. Basically,
this would simply require more than 1 condition to be true before
something changed.