Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
brzak brzak is offline

Default identify selected worksheets

Thanks, though my question was how to work out which sheets are
selected. i.e. how do I work out which sheets to traverse?

I can't do this for example:

Dim A as Worksheet

For Each A in Selection
'Actions
Next A

Cheers

On Jun 23, 4:31*pm, Jim Thomlinson <James_Thomlin...@owfg-Re-Move-
This-.com wrote:
Code acts on only one sheet at a time. If you want to update multiple sheets
you need to write code traverse through those sheets individually.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"brzak" wrote:
probably very simple, but I can't quite work it out.

If more than one worksheet is selected, the code for whis action would
be:

* * * Sheets(Array("Sheet1", "Sheet2")).Select

how do i access this information. (I would like to apply changes to
Sheet1 and Sheet2, and not to Sheet3)

thanks