Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
shiro[_2_] shiro[_2_] is offline

Default How to click a cell with mouse and have a different tab appear

Hi Randy,
Is there any reason you won't to use hyperlink?.

"Randy Carriere" <Randy wrote in message
I was wondering if there is a way where I can click say cell A1 which
currently has the text 'Tuesday' in it. By clicking on this cell, the

user
is directed to a new tab (which the user has labelled as Tuesday).

My knowledge is somewhat limited. I know I can run a macro and then press
<CTRL and the short cut key, but I was hoping to be able to just use the
mouse and click on the cell to direct me to the new tab.