Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Susan Susan is offline

Default When I rename a module the keyboard shortcut stops working

try copy & pasting the macro to Word or Notepad. delete the module
entirely. insert a new module, and copy & paste the macro back
again. now try Alt+F8 to assign a shortcut key.
hope it helps!
:)
susan

On Jun 19, 1:28*pm, cla99009
wrote:
I've recorded a macro, and assigned it a shortcut key on recording. *After
cleaning up the code, I rename the module to a more descriptive name, the
shortcut key stops working. *Nothing happens when I press the
Ctrl+Shift+[Letter] combination.

Even if I try to reassign the shortcut using the (Alt+F8) macro dialogue
box, nothing works. *All I get is the windows "Error" sound.

Am I doing something wrong that is breakting the connection. *Can anyone
help me figure this out?