Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Maury Markowitz[_2_] Maury Markowitz[_2_] is offline

Default CommandBars in 2007?

Our current Excel "app" has an extensive set of command that are
normally invoked via a custom CommandBar. However, these seem to be
deprecated under 2007, or at least changed dramatically. Either way,
they don't seem to be there "out of the box".

I'm sure other people are facing the same problem, what are some of
the solutions you've looked at? I've never been a fan of buttons in
the sheets themselves, they always seem to be in the wrong place.

Maury