Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SteveT SteveT is offline

Default Hyperlink All Column Values

Hello,

I would like to convert all values in column B to the 2nd W.Sheet (Receipt
Notice)

I'm using the following which worked initially but now gives me the below
error since adding additional string to the macro to perform other functions.

" Error... 438 , Object doesn't support this property or method"

Dim cell As Range
Dim Rng As Range
Set Rng = Range("B2:B" & Cells.Rows.Count). _
SpecialCells(xlConstants, xlTextValues)

For Each cell In Rng
If Trim(cell.Value) < "" Then
ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks.Add Anchor:=cell, _
Address:=Sheets("Receipt Notice").cell("A9"), _
ScreenTip:=cell.Value, _
TextToDisplay:=cell.Value
End If
Next cell

I don't believe I've accidently altered any of the code but it has just
stopped working. Propably goes without saying I'm new to VBA but learned to
patch things together 'OK but this has me stumped. Any help appreciated.

Thx, Steven