Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Cond format if Len() is greater or equal to 255 in a code.

I don't think you are loosing character. I think you are just not seeing all
the characters. Try put =len(A1) at the cell location you are copying and
then the same for the destination cell and see if the length is changing.

"driller" wrote:

Good day,

I oftenly prepare draft sheets in separate workbooks and after refining
them, i converged these sheets in one workbook.

My problem is I need to maintain the contents of cells 255 characters
during the drag and drop of sheet tabs or copy paste of range of cells.

I think that maybe by a code, I can retain the contents during sheet
transfer. I'm confident that this forum can give solution to my basic problem.

thanks for any advise.
--
regards,