Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
scott56hannah scott56hannah is offline

Default Insert Text to the cursor position of a Text box from another cont

Hi,

I have a string of text in a text box and I want to allow the user to select
values from a list box beside the text box and dependent on where the cursor
was last positioned in the text box before the selection of the item in the
list box....I want to insert the value selected from the list box...

Can someone suggest an approached ?

I have found something along the lines of what i need but only for Access
VBA...it does not seem to work with the same properties in Excel VBA
http://www.everythingaccess.com/tuto...ursor-position