Ragdyer

Let's start from the beginning, so that we're both talking about apples, and
*not* apples and oranges.

How are you entering the data
=B12
into a cell?
AND ...
Exactly what is
=B12
?

Is it a formula ...
Is the cell it's entered into pre-formatted as Text?
Is the cell it's entered in formatted as General, and the data is prefixed
with an apostrophe?

My data was copied into a new sheet, into Text pre-formatted cells, from
your post.

I just manually entered your data into General formatted cells, prefixed
with an apostrophe ... AND ... the copy results were identical to my first
test ... *EXACTLY* what you're looking for.

So, my results were attained on Text values.

SO ... What exactly is the form of your data?

RD

"Greg K." wrote in message
Doesn't that give you:

=B12 =C12 =D12 =E12
=F12 =G12 =H12 =I12
=J12 =K12 =L12 =M12
0 0 0 1
=B16 =C16 =D16 =E16
=F16 =G16 =H16 =I16
=J16 =K16 =L16 =M16
0 0 0 1

because you are going down 4 columns from the previous 16 cell set? Is it
possible to get the B13 set next instead of the B16 cell set or am I doing
something wrong?
-Greg

"Ragdyer" wrote:

If that's all you want to do, just select the *entire first* set, grab

the
"fill handle" of that 16 cell selection, and drag down to copy.

Works for me!
--
HTH,

RD

-
Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit

!

-
"Greg K." wrote in message
I should have been more clear in my question but I need to find a way

continue this pattern (as stated in my last 9/3 post) rather than

actually
copy and paste it somewhere else. (I want to be able to drag this

pattern
down until row 523).

=B12 =C12 =D12 =E12
=F12 =G12 =H12 =I12
=J12 =K12 =L12 =M12
0 0 0 1

=B13 =C13 =D13 =E13
=F13 =G13 =H13 =I13
=J13 =K13 =L13 =M13
0 0 0 1

=B14 =C14 =D14 =E14
=F14 =G14 =H14 =I14
=J14 =K14 =L14 =M14
0 0 0 1

. . . .
. . . .
. . . .

=B523 =C523 =D523 =E523
=F523 =G523 =H523 =I523
=J523 =K523 =L523 =M523
0 0 0 1
Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to repeat this pattern
vertically as in 14,15,16...523. with the last row always being 0 0

0 1
?
I apologize to Harlan for not being as clear as I should have been.
Does anyone have an idea of how to do this? Feedback ASAP would be

greatly
appreciated. Thank you.
-Greg