neil f

Hi Bernard. I get 12.

"Bernard Liengme" wrote in message
We use dd/mm/yy in Canada
I have my Regional Setting set to Canada and if I type a date in an Excel
cell it is always taken as dd/mm/mm. Type typing 01/12/2004 in A1 and in
B1 enter =MONTH(A1). Do you get 12 or !?
Reply to group so other can follow the thread
vest wishes
Bernard

"neil f" wrote in message
Is there a way to configure Excel (Office 2000) to always display dates
in Euro format instead of US? It currently accepts entries in Euro format
(dd/mm/yy) but always displays them in sheets in US format (mm/dd/yy),
which is kinda confusing. I can't see a configure option covering this -
am I missing something?

Cheers,
-Neil F.