Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Controlling Entire Worksheet with VBA Function

For Each cell In Target
Select Case cell.Address

Case "$A$1"

Case "$A$2"

End Select
Next cell
End Sub

"Premanand Sethuraman" wrote:

Dear All,
I am making a program in which I want to control the Worksheet with the
backend VBA Function (Change by Val as Target).
I just want to pop up an Input message in a Cell Say A2 like " Please input
the boy's name" . Cell A1 will have drop down list . If the user select a
data from the drop down list, the above input message should come. If the
user select some other data from the cell A1 (drop down list), another input
message should be popped up in the Cell A2 like "Please input the girl's
name",
Will u please help me how to do that in "Change by Val as Target" Function?

Regards,
Premanand.