Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sam Sam is offline

Default Missing objects in worksheet (e.g. command button)

I have Office 2003 with SP2 installed from clean on my PC, I created a few
spreadsheets on Office XP and now need to make some mods, I copied them to
this PC but the command buttons are not showing up, not only that but if I
create a new worksheet and try to draw a new commandbutton there is no back
ground to it.

If I try to draw a new command button on a new sheet, no matter how big I
draw it it snaps back to being 4 small squares, if I grab one of these and
enlarge it there is no background just an empty shape - like it can't find a
backgroud. This behavior affects all objects in the control toolbox menu.

I can still execute the VBA through the debug tool but not from the
worksheet (via the command button because button is not showing up).