Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] HammerJoe@gmail.com is offline

Default Want to Copy and paste to new sheet range except hidden rows.

Hi,

I have a macro that copies on sheet to another and I use this to
achieve it:

Worksheets.Add
ThisWorkbook.ActiveSheet.Name = "Report"
ThisWorkbook.Sheets("WorkingSheet").Select
Range("A1:D23").Select
'Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.Copy

Sheets("Report").Activate
Sheets("Report").Range("A1").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteColumnWidths,
Operation:=xlNone, _
SkipBlanks:=False, Transpose:=False
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteFormats, Operation:=xlNone, _
SkipBlanks:=False, Transpose:=False
SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False

The problem is that there are some Rows within the range that are
hidden and dont want to copy them to the new sheet or at least keep it
hidden as well.

Is there a way with copy/paste to ignore hidden rows or have to use
VBA to hide the rows in the new sheet as well?