Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_2123_] Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_2123_] is offline

Default Can you use UsedRange.SpeciaCells() to loop through all Cells?

Can you use xlCellTypeVisible maybe?

Rick

"ExcelMonkey" wrote in message
I know I can use the .UsedRange property to loop through cells. I also
know
I can use the UsedRange.SpecialCells() property to further define this.
Is
it possible to use the SpecialCells() property and have it run as if you
only
wanted the UsedRange by itself.

This loops through cells with formulas.
Thisworkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").UsedRange.Specia lCells(xlformulas)

I want to continue to use this script but have the variable in brackets
after .SpecialCells mean all cells.
Thisworkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").UsedRange.Specia lCells(something else)

I want to do this to avoid using two separate loops. I want one loop, and
then I want to pass a variable to the brackets after SpecialCells.

Make sense?

EM