Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Crowbar via OfficeKB.com Crowbar via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default VB code to move text cell

Hi There,

I don't quite know what you mean. Could you send me a spreadsheet with
example data and I will write the code in it for you and you can see what ive
done

Len wrote:
Hi,

Is there anywhere to move existing text from cell B5 & C5 under Row 5
to a blank row immediately below the existing Row 5, say Row 11 is a
blank row immediately below Row 5 and the result will show the
existing text moved from cell B5 & C5 to cell B11 & C11 and this
process continues until it reaches the furnishing row ?

Please help to set a macro or VB code to perform the above process,
thanks

Regards
Len

--