Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Abhinandan Abhinandan is offline

Default How to set the range?

I have the data("a1:k38221"). This data keeps on fluctuating. The column L
has the Vlookup formula. Since the number of rows in data keeps on changing
evrytime I import , I need to maually set the column range in Column L to
copy the Vlookup function. Below is the program which I use to copy the
Vlookup function into Column L

range("l2").Activate
range("l2").FormulaR1C1 = "=VLOOKUP(RC[-1],EDI_PCAT!R1C3:R318C4,2,FALSE)"
range("l2").Select
Selection.Copy
ActiveWindow.ScrollRow = 33784
ActiveCell.range("L1:L38221").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste

So is there a way where I could set the range automatically in column L
based on data i.e instead of typing in activecell.range("L1:L38....").select
everytime in column L, can I automate th selection based on the data range