Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Danny[_2_] Danny[_2_] is offline

Default Clarify this post

On Jun 13, 9:45*am, Jim Thomlinson <James_Thomlin...@owfg-Re-Move-
This-.com wrote:
So you want to know if the workbook you are in pulls data from other
workbooks. If so then get the FindLinks download...

http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/

If you are wanting to know if other workbook(s) are pulling data from the
workbook you are in then the answer is, there is no easy way to determine
that.

I personally never link workbooks as I have never had them work out for me

--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Danny" wrote:
What I would like this code to do is find when a workbook has an
external link from one workbook to another. *Say I have a link from
workbook A to workbook B pullnig in data from a specific range from
workbook B.

Is there away to find that the external link or name range exists in
workbook A using or modifying my code above?
Also, when workbooks are all closed and return the listing and path?

Thanks
D- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for the link I will check it out. I appreciate your help.