Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Why does this work now?

Hi Michelle

If you see all the examples on my site have this line
In Excel 2007 you must add this line (not needed in older versions)

If I remember correct you only need it when you mail text in the body of the mail.
If you add a attachment it is working without

But Why ??
In the 2007 Beta I find this problem and this is the solution and then it is OK for me <g

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Michelle" wrote in message ...
I posted a query about sending a mail from Excel (controlling Outlook) and
thanks to a reply I have got it working, but I don't understand why. It
seems that the only change I had to make is this line
"[ApplicationObjectReference].Session.Logon" - and sure enough when I add
this line it all works fine. Does anyone know what this line does?

Thanks