Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
LT LT is offline

Default Error 0:

Hi everyone,

I have a spreadsheet that, through a timer, executes code every couple of
minutes that uses an add-in to pull data into my spreadsheet.

It can run for hours or days and then for some reason I get this small
dialog box that has "Error" in the title and "0:" for the text... that's it!
Nothing descriptive at all. It always appears when the add-in is executing so
I am wondering if it is:

1) An Excel error that I haven't been able to track down.
2) A COM error.

If it is the later, is there a way to determine that it is coming from it?

Any ideas?

Thanks!